We are always looking for smart, passionate people to join our team–people who want to make a difference and love to collaborate with other creative individuals.
Junior or Intern Graphic Designer (Contract Position)
Minelli, Inc. is seeking a graphic designer with 1-3 years of experience and a stellar portfolio that demonstrates the craft and discipline of design thinking. We believe that design has the power to move people and organizations. If you are highly motivated, collaborative and passionate about the power of design, we would like to hear from you. You must possess strong analytical, people and project management skills and have expertise in the following areas:
- Ability to apply strategic and creative vision to support a client’s goals
- Aptitude for developing simple solutions to complex issues
- Passion for design and pushing boundaries
- Deeply interested in the storytelling nature of design
- Conceptualization and design development of integrated branding programs
- Design experience with digital, print and environmental applications
- Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of typography, color, form and ideation
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and a link to relevant work to email@example.com. Please put “Junior Graphic Designer” or “Intern Graphic Designer” in the subject line. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.
Research & Strategy Internship
Minelli, Inc. seeks a Research & Strategy Intern to join our team. Responsibilities include gathering and organizing large amounts of research on client businesses, industry landscapes, and consumer trends and working with the team to distill these findings into brand strategy. Responsibilities also include: participating in creative brainstorming sessions and internal critiques, contributing to presentation development, business development, social media management, project management and special projects as needed.
Background and Skills:
- Excitement for brand strategy and the role of brand in today’s culture
- Ability to organize and synthesize large amounts of complex information
- Interest in shaping research activities, both primary and secondary
- Ability to think analytically and empathetically about consumers, industries and cultures
- Appetite for tackling complex brand challenges for a diverse set of clients
- Strong communications, written, time management and interpersonal skills
- A close attention to detail and a willingness to assist in preparing deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Cloud and Keynote
Recent graduates and current students in their senior year of college are encouraged to apply. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Research & Strategy Internship” in the subject line. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please